"For people interested
in the distant nations of the globe, in the causes of war and diseases,
and the source of tolerance and charity, UNA film festival brings
an enlightening experience - one that will extend the reach of your
understanding of the world today"
- Matt McKillop, film critic Palo Alto Weekly
"UNA Film Festival provides a much needed forum for a discussion
of controversial global issues."
- Sura Wood, film critic San Jose Mercury News
"Some members of the audience were visibly and audibly moved to tears
and expressions of disgust"
- Austin Burke, film critic
To continue with this important event, we need your support.
Please make a special gift to UNAFF. Although we support the goals
of the UN and the United Nations Association, we do not receive access
to their funds thus your contribution is critical for our future.
In appreciation for your generous support of $500 or more, we would
like to offer you the following:
- Recognition in the UNAFF 2005 brochure
- Two invitations for the Opening/Closing nights
- Exclusive reception with the filmmakers
- Film Pass for all screenings at UNAFF
- Free tickets for UNAFF Extension Program screenings
- UNAFF T-shirt and UNAFF poster
Please send your gift (check payable to UNAFF) to:
P.O. Box 19369
Stanford, CA 94309
All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law
for 501(c)3 organizations.
The United Nations Association Film Festival, supported by you will
help fulfill our dream that this festival continue to grow and touch
the lives of many thousands of people. We thank you in advance for
your consideration. Please join us in our efforts to continue the
dialogue through UNAFF in the spirit of this year's theme "A STATEMENT
OF HOPE AND COURAGE".