"For people interested in the distant nations of the globe, in the causes of war and diseases, and the source of tolerance and charity, UNA film festival brings an enlightening experience - one that will extend the reach of your understanding of the world today"
- Matt McKillop, film critic Palo Alto Weekly
"UNA Film Festival provides a much needed forum for a discussion of controversial global issues."
- Sura Wood, film critic San Jose Mercury News
"Some members of the audience were visibly and audibly moved to tears and expressions of disgust"
- Austin Burke, film critic Intermission
To continue with this important event, we need your support. Please make a special gift to UNAFF. Although we support the goals of the UN and the United Nations Association, we do not receive access to their funds thus your contribution is critical for our future.
In appreciation for your generous support of $500 or more, we would like to offer you the following:
- Recognition in the UNAFF 2002 brochure
- Two invitations for the Opening/Closing nights
- Exclusive reception with the filmmakers
- Film Pass for all screenings at UNAFF
- Free tickets for UNAFF Extension Program screenings
- UNAFF T-shirt and UNAFF poster
Please send your gift (check payable to UNAFF) to:
P.O. Box 19369
Stanford, CA 94309
All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law for 501(c)3 organizations.
The United Nations Association Film Festival, supported by you will help fulfill our dream that this festival continue to grow and touch the lives of many thousands of people. We thank you in advance for your consideration. Please join us in our efforts to continue the dialogue through UNAFF in the spirit of this year's theme "HUMANITY IS INDIVISIBLE".
material ©2002 UNAFF / contact: infounaff.org
/ design: infocontext.fm