These are some of the quotes from the coverage UNAFF has received:
"For people interested in the distant nations of the globe, in the
causes of war and diseases, and the source of tolerance and charity, UNA
film festival brings an enlightening experience - one that will extend
the reach of your understanding of the world today"
- Matt McKillop, film critic Palo Alto Weekly
"UNA Film Festival provides a much needed forum for a discussion of
controversial global issues."
- Sura Wood, film critic San Jose Mercury News.
"Some members of the audience were visibly and audibly moved to tears
and expressions of disgust"
- Austin Burke, film critic Intermission.
To continue with this important event, we need your support. Please make
a special gift to UNAFF. Although we support the goals of the UN and the
United Nations Association, we do not receive access to their funds thus
your contribution is critical for our future.
In appreciation for your generous support of $500 or more, we would like
to offer you the following:
- Recognition in the UNAFF 2002 brochure
- Two invitations for the Opening/Closing nights
- Exclusive reception with the filmmakers
- Film Pass for all screenings at UNAFF
- Free tickets for UNAFF Extension Program screenings
- UNAFF T-shirt and UNAFF poster
Please send your gift (check payable to UNAFF) to:
P.O. Box 19369
Stanford, CA 94309
All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law for
The United Nations Association Film Festival, supported by you will help
fulfill our dream that this festival continue to grow and touch the lives
of many thousands of people. We thank you in advance for your consideration.
Please join us in our efforts to continue the dialogue through UNAFF in
the spirit of this year's theme "DIALOGUE AMONG CIVILIZATIONS".